STEP: READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Jack rear of truck and support the axle with jack stands.
- Remove the bed of the truck.
- Locate the spare tire crossmember. This is the narrow piece of channel held on by rivets just behind the shock
- Remove the spare tire crossmember by drilling out the rivets and pressing the rivet out with a punch.
- Using a floor jack maneuver the new tank into position. The tank locates just behind the shock crossmember with the step down portion of the tank facing the rear of the vehicle.
- Once positioned, use large “c” clamps to hold tank in place. Drill the frame with a 3/8” drill bit using the mounting flange holes as guides.
- Position mounting straps on top of the lower portion of frame rail as seen in diagram.
- There are extra locations for fittings to be placed. Make sure to vent the tank so that vent tube sits higher than tank.
- If you have purchased a side fill tank, you will need to “C” notch the top of frame to allow for clearance of the fill.