Steps: Read these instructions carefully!
- Attach the sway bar to the reinforcing plates using the short bolts and u-bolts. The u-bolts may need to be bent slightly to fit the plates. This should be checked first for ease of assembly.
- With plates attached to the bar, it should be held up under the car in position. The outer bend should be just forward of the shock absorber on the later models; on the older models the shock absorber is behind the axle; just be sure that the bar is just enough to the rear that it will not be struck by the tail pipe.
- With the bar in position against the bottom of the lower suspension strut, mark it for drilling.
- Drill the strut with a 3/8” bit, and bolt the sway bar on. Dip should be down.
- Have someone bounce the rear of the car while you check movement of all parts to be sure that no part of the kit can contact exhaust, shock, gas tank, differential, etc. If all is clear through out maximum travel of the rear suspension, tighten all nuts.
- Road test the car, and familiarize your self with your cars greatly improved handling characteristics. As we cannot supervise your installation (or your driving!), we cannot be held responsible for anymore than the cost of the kit.
2 RH 400 U-BOLTS
2 RH 039 PLATES
4 RH 102 WASHERS
4 RH 205 BOLTS
10 RH 304 NUTS
2 RH 213 BOLTS