- Remove the factory drum brake assembly from the spindle. Make sure the spindle is clean and free of any dirt, grease or imperfections on the spindle pin. Note: It is not necessary to remove the spindle from the car to install the brake brackets.
- Un-bolt the factory steering arm from the spindle. Using the new hardware, bolt the small three hole bracket to the back of the steering arm. Do not tighten at this time. (Photo #A)
- Install the large bracket to the small three hole bracket and install the bolts loosely. Note: There is a left and right caliper bracket. (Photo #B)
- Install the caliper bracket to the top of spindle mount and install the 9/16” bolt with lock washer. (Photo #C)
- Tighten the lower and upper bracket to the spindle. The spindle is now ready for the installation of the aluminum hub, rotor and caliper to be installed. (Photo #C)