- Cut the column tube approximately 1″ below the floor line.
- Remove the steering shaft and cut it 2″ shorter than the tube.
- Fit the shaft sleeve and 3/47″ double D shaft over the stock shaft and weld it into place.
- Re-install the shaft into the column.
- Test fit the bearing into the tube. If it is too loose, fit and weld the bearing sleeve into the tube. Keep the tube as short as possible.
- Fit in the bearing and the shaft lock collar, spin the shaft to check clearance.
That’s it, fit it up to your steering system and go cruzin’!