This is the first item that you can bolt on and have instant, noticeable difference in the handling of your truck.
- Mounting holes are already in the front crossmember, no new holes need to be drilled, they were used for factory panel truck sway bars.
- Open all packages and lay the parts out on the floor, to simulate how they will be applied to your truck.
- Parts List:
A. 1 (ea.) 1” Sway bar
B. 2 (sets) Poly urethane bushings with clamps
C. 2 (ea.) Sway bar mounting plate adapter
D. 4 (ea.) 3/8 x 1 1/4” Mounting bolts
E. 2 (ea.) 3/8 x 1 3/4” Inner mounting bolt, with spacer
F. 2 (ea.) Lower connecting link bracket
G. 2 (ea.) Sway bar connecting links, poly urethane
STEPS: Read these instructions carefully!
- Mount lower connecting link bar, under the inside front U-bolt nut. (Using the smaller of the two holes.)
- Mount the mounting plate adapter to the frame, using the spacer sleeve on the furthest rear hole in the crossmember.
- Install the bushings and clamps on the sway bar. Now swing the bar and brackets to the frame and check alignment.
- Mount everything in place by hand, to insure proper fit and alignment.
(Suggestion: For appearance and to avoid the bolt below the axle, mount connecting link bolts with the threads pointing up.)