READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS CONVERSION:
MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE PAINTING OR PLATING. PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAINTED. PLATED OR MODIFIED MAY NOT BE RETURNED.
- Determine the proper installation location for the crossmember by mounting the engine and transmission and centering the transmission between the frame rails. The welded on bracket in the center of the crossmember is intended to point towards the front of the vehicle.
- Drill the 3/8” holes through the frame using the “L” bracketes as guides.
- Bolt the “L” brackets to the frame.
- Position the crossmember on the “L” brackets in the correct position for mounting the transmission. Mark the hole locations and drill the 3/8” into the bottom portion of the “L” bracket.
- Bolt the crossmember in using the supplied 3/8” bolts.